International Scientific Conference under the theme “CIVILIZATIONAL CONTRIBUTION OF ARMENIA IN THE HISTORY OF THE SILK ROAD” was held on 21-23 November 2011 in Yerevan, Institute of History of NAS RA.
List of conference reports:
- Civilizational significance of the Silk Road: history and the contemporary world.
- The Silk Road in ancient and medieval times: civilizational contribution of Armenia.
- Armenian historic-cultural heritage in the countries of Eastern and Western Europe, Asia and Northern Africa.
- Armenia in the dialogue оf civilizations along the Silk Road in ancient and medieval times.
- Armenian financial capital in the commercial-economic spheres and its contribution to the cultural life: history and modernity.
- The Silk Road in contemporary transforming informational-geopolitical space.
- International perspectives of the protection of the Armenian historic-civilizational heritage – Great Armenia, Minor Armenia and Cilician Armenia.